Benefits of mulberry silk bedding for babies and children
As a parent, it is only natural that you want to do everything you possibly can to protect your children. This desire for protection starts from the minute they are born. For parents who want to help their child get the best possible sleep at night, though, the kind of bedding you choose matters a great deal. For example, have you ever considered mulberry silk bedding?
This popular form of bedding is ideal for many reasons. From reducing the risk of hair loss in babies to handling the dreaded ‘bed head’ that takes all morning to fix before school, mulberry silk bedding has many benefits. What, though, are the main benefits of mulberry silk bedding for babies and children?
The benefits of mulberry silk bedding for children and babies alike
100% non-toxic. We want to protect your children from all potential toxins. That is why having access to mulberry silk bedding is so beneficial. This is a natural, non-toxic product free from harmful chemicals and dyes. This reduces the risk of irritation as your children sleep.
Antimicrobial. One other major benefit of using mulberry silk bedding for children is the reduction of fungal growth and microbial irritations. Silk is a material that ensures such microbes cannot cling on and infest, as they can do with wool and cotton. This helps your children stay healthier.
- Natural hydration. Compared to cotton and other typical bedding materials, silk bedding does not draw in your skin and your hair's natural oils. The breathable nature of mulberry silk bedding means that your skin and hair retain these oils, providing natural hydration through the night.
- Manages temperature overnight. Another huge benefit of mulberry silk bedding is that it can provide a comfortable temperature during the evening. These sheets keep you warm in winter and cool in the summer. Your kids can enjoy a more stable, comfortable sleep every evening.
- Reduces moisture wicking. You will know how annoying it is to fall asleep when warm. With mulberry silk bedding, your kids can benefit from the natural moisture-wicking that silk provides. These natural air pockets allow for a more breathable, comfortable sleep at night.
- Minimises allergenic reactions. Also, mulberry silk bedding is hypoallergenic. This means that if you have kids suffering from allergens while they sleep, this can reduce the discomfort and minimize the symptoms. This reduces irritation and inflammation while they sleep.
- Reduces bald spots. For many parents, seeing their children lose their hair at such a young age can be terrifying. This can be caused by friction from the bed sheets being used. Silk, though, is far smoother and thus is frictionless, reducing the risk of creating or worsening bald spots.
- Great for hair overall. As well as reducing friction and the risk of baldness, mulberry silk bedding also benefits by reducing the risk of breakages and split ends in your hair. This means your kid's hair will look better, last longer, and avoid getting tangled up due to friction on their pillows and covers.
As you can see, then, there are quite a few benefits to using mulberry silk bedding for your children. This can go a long way to helping them sleep softer at night and reduce irritation. If you want to help them enjoy the best sleep they can, this is the perfect place to get started.
Are you looking to invest in quality mulberry silk bedding for babies and children? Then you can find everything you need at Cailliekins. Not only can mulberry silk bedding offer an easy way to reduce temperature fluctuations during the evening, but it is a natural anti-fungal solution, AND it is great for your skin. Take a look at our product range and see for yourself how much silk bedding can benefit your children today.